Story of My Life
Story of My Life Hello! My name is Luvita Rissha, you can call me Luvita. Actually, Luvita Rissha is a short for Luvita Risshauma Fitrah but I just wanna make it more short and that’s okay I think. I live in Cimahi with my family. Exactly at Istana Gardenia Regency Amanda 1 Street no. 1 (Cimahi). There are 4 persons in my family. There is my dad, mom, and my brother. But now, I just live with my dad and my brother, because my mom is already passed away a year ago. I was born in Bandung on 30 th of November 2001. So, this year I will turn to 16 years old. I’m so happy but on the otherside I feel sad. Because many people tell me that “grow up is a trap”. But yeah I don’t care about it because I just want to enjoying my life. I’m a student of X Social Class on SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. Be...
Komentar
Posting Komentar