My Activities on Saturday

Saturday, 26th of August 2017 is the day of the "World Tournament" event in my school. But, i didn't come to that event because i was sick on that day. On Friday, there was a run test for my sports subject at 1 PM. When I woke up on Saturday morning, i felt my legs are in pain. So my father told me that don't force my self to go to the World Tournament event. I saw many posts on Instagram about the World Tournament event and it looks really fun there. I'm sad because I can't come to that event because i'm sick. 

So, on Saturday afternoon i go to the doctor with my father. The doctor told me that I just too tired because of the run test and I have to do more exercise so I will not sick again if I have to do a run test again. The doctor give me some medicine and I go home to take a rest.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MY DREAM

Story of My Life

EDU PASSION 2019