Story of My Life

Story of My Life
            Hello! My name is Luvita Rissha, you can call me Luvita. Actually, Luvita Rissha is a short for Luvita Risshauma Fitrah but I just wanna make it more short and that’s okay I think. I live in Cimahi with my family. Exactly at Istana Gardenia Regency Amanda 1 Street no. 1 (Cimahi). There are 4 persons in my family. There is my dad, mom, and my brother. But now, I just live with my dad and my brother, because my mom is already passed away a year ago.
            I was born in Bandung on 30th of November 2001. So, this year I will turn to 16 years old. I’m so happy but on the otherside I feel sad. Because many people tell me that “grow up is a trap”. But yeah I don’t care about it because I just want to enjoying my life.
            I’m a student of X Social Class on SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. Before that, I was a student of SD Negeri Cimahi Mandiri 1 and SMP Negeri 2 Bandung. I wish after I’m graduate from this school, I can be a student of Faculty of Communication in Padjajaran University or Faculty of Art in Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia.
            I like to sing, that’s why if I can’t be a student of Faculty of Communication in Padjajaran University, I want to go to Faculty of Art in Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia. After sing, my others hobbies is watch movie and listen to music. My favorite movie genre is comedy, musical, and horror. And my favorite movie from all of that genre is Hangout (Raditya Dika,2016), Marmut Merah Jambu (Raditya Dika,2016), Pitch Perfect 1 and 2, Into The Woods, Annabelle, The Conjuring, and many more.
            By the way, singing is my hobby and my life. I want to be a success professional singer. I really-really focus with what I want to be. I want to see my parents proud with me, especially my mom, even she’s not here again with me, but I know that my mom will see me success from the “other world” J

            When I was 11 years old, that’s the time that my mom really really proud of me. Because, I was invited to be a singer of Keluarga Paduan Angklung SMAN 3 Bandung Concert in Singapore. My mom tells me that she’s really proud of me because I can sing at Esplanade Concert Hall, Singapore even my age is still young.

           One year later after my mom passed away on 2016, exactly on 2017 or this year, I was a member of Vocal Group SMPN 2 Bandung, and my group is go to Manado to join the national competition of FLS2N 2017. And I am so grateful because we can be the 1st winner in that vocal group competition. I am so happy.
            After that vocal grup competition, I got a certificate and because of that, I can use the certificate to be a student of SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. Through the singing test, finally I can be a student of this school. I am really happy and so grateful to God because if I don’t have that certificate, I can’t be a student of this school.
            But, not because my hobby is singing, and my life is for singing, I don’t care about my education. I will be serious to learn at this school. Because, my dad said to me that “Education is number 1”, so, I promised to my self that I will really serious to learn on this school. Although I’m in Social Class, doesn’t mean I can’t be success in my future. People are different, that’s mean intelligence of people are different too. There are people that can be success in Social, and there are people that can be success in Science Class.
            I wish I can reach my dream to be a professional singer on the future, and I wish you guys can reach your dream too! Cheer up!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MY DREAM

EDU PASSION 2019