My Friend's Plan

Luvita : Hello Larisa ! How are you ?
Larisa : Hi Luvita ! I'm fine, thankyou. How about you ?
Luvita : I'm fine too, by the way, what will you do next month? Do you have any plan?
Larisa : I will go to Kahitna's Concert next month
Luvita : How will you go there ?
Larisa : I will go there by taxi online
Luvita : Oh taxi online? Good choice, by the way, why do you go there? Why not to another concert?
Larisa : I really like Kahitna's songs, that's why I choose Kahitna's concert
Luvita : That's good, with whom will you go there?
Larisa : I will go there with my friends, do you wanna join with us?
Luvita : Oh sure ! Where and when the concert will be held ?
Larisa : It will be held at ICE BSD City on 23th of September
Luvita : Wow it looks fun, and how about the ticket?
Larisa : It's about Rp.350.000 , it can be bought in the website. I will give you the link on WhatsApp
Luvita : Okay, thankyou so much Larisa, see you there !
Larisa : See you there too !

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MY DREAM

Story of My Life

EDU PASSION 2019