MY DREAM

Hello! My name is Luvita Rissha, you can call me Luvita. Actually, Luvita Rissha is a short for Luvita Risshauma Fitrah but I just wanna make it more short and that’s okay I think. I live in Cimahi with my family. Exactly at Istana Gardenia Regency Amanda 1 Street no. 1 (Cimahi). There are 4 persons in my family. There is my dad, mom, and my brother. But now, I just live with my dad and my brother, because my mom is already passed away. I was born in Bandung on 30th of November 2001. So it means that this year, I'm turning 18 years old.

I really like to sing since I was a kid. My mom and dad also likes to sing and I think maybe that's why I like to sing till now. I was joined a sing course when I was in elementary school. It really helped me to improve my skill of singing. But now, I'm no longer a member of that sing course because I'm too busy with my school things so I don't have a time for that anymore.

Because I don't come to any sing course anymore, I still do practice sing sometimes with my own self. I do it everytime I got a free time or maybe just a free hours in a day.

My dream is I want to be a success singer. And my plan to achieve it is, I will always practice to sing everytime I got a free time. Also, I want to join any audition for the singing contest. I will never stop trying to achieve my dream till I got it.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Story of My Life

ANNOUNCEMENT TEXT