GATHAPRAYA 2017

On 30th of September 2017 there was an event called "Gathapraya". That is an annual event from SMA Negeri 3 Bandung with the theme is culture festival. Gathapraya was held at Lapangan Bali. The guest stars are Nidji, HiVi, Elephant Kind, Didik Nini Thowok, and many more. There were a lot of foodtrucks and foodstands at Gathapraya event.

I was participated as a committee in Moneymaker division. My job is selling a food and merchandise to full fund for the event. I joined the committee since there was an open recruitement from my senior. There were a lot of students that joined the committee. Not all of the students can be the committee because there was a selection before we can officially be a committee of the event.

First job when I joined the selection to be a committe was Garage Sale. The Garage Sale event was held at Car Free Day that located in Dago. Me and others student was selling many foods, clothes, and books. The money that we got from that things was inserted to full the fund of the event.

After that, I officially joined the committee of Gathapraya. I'm so happy and excited. Finally, I can participated as a committee in a famous cultural event in Bandung. That was my second time to be a committee for a school event. The first time was when I'm on 7th grade, I joined as a committee in "Emeraldians" event from SMP Negeri 2 Bandung.

THE DAY

At the day of the event, all of the committees have to attend the briefing at 5 AM. And after the briefing held, there was a parade from Saparua to Lapangan Bali. Me and other Moneymaker's team are given a responsible to handle the parade. The parade was so crowd an full of people. There were a lot of students that participated the parade. They wore a traditional clothes from all of the province in Indonesia.

After the parade, the Gathapraya's gate was opened. The gate opened about 1 PM. There was a modelling show from the students that were already joined the parade. The modelling show was not too crowded because it was so hot out there. Many audience prefer to sit under the tree than stand in front of the stage to see the modelling show.

At 2 PM, I have to go to SMA Negeri 3 Bandung to practice before I show at 5 PM. There was an extracuricullar collaboration and I participated as one of the singers in the choir. The extracuricullar that joined the collaboration were KPA3, MK3, and LSS. When I performed at 5 PM, there was a lot of people that watched. There were my friends that screamed my name. I was very happy.

When the big guest stars are up, like Vina Candrawati, Didik Nini Thowok, Elephant Kind, HiVi, and the last was Nidji, the situation was so crowded. The audiences was so excited to see they favorite guest star. The event finished at 11 PM. After that, all of the audiences were back to home and i think the Gathapraya event was succed.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MY DREAM

Story of My Life

EDU PASSION 2019