MY LAST HOLIDAY

Hello guys.. Today I'm going to tell about the story of my last holiday! This story will be divided into 3 parts so, enjoy~

BANDUNG
On my first day of holiday, my Father haven't get a holiday permision from his office. So, me and my brother decided to go to my grandma's house in Bandung. At 7 AM, I went to my grandma's house using GrabCar. My grandma's house located at Dipatiukur Street, front of Padjajaran University.

We arrived at 8 AM because the traffic is not too crowded at the morning of first holiday. When I came, my grandma already made a breakfast for me and my brother. There are my cousins too. We ate the breakfast together in the dining room.

I stayed at my grandma's house for a week. I didn't go out because there's my cousin that brought a video games, so I decided to stayed at home.

CIREBON
After a week at my grandma's house in Bandung, finally my father get a holiday permission. So, my father took me and my brother to my another grandma's house in Cirebon. I went there using my car and it took 3 hours from Bandung to Cirebon.

We arrived at 1 AM. I went straight to sleep because too tired (even I'm not the driver, lol). At the morning, I woke up at 8 AM. My cousin asked me, "do you want to go to the market with me?". I said yes. I really want to buy some traditional snacks there.

Me and my cousin went to the traditional market using his motorcycle. The location of the market isn't too far from my grandma's house but the road is too way down so we decided to go using motorcycle.

There are so many traditional snacks that I bought like putu's cake, klepon, onde-onde, and many more. It is so delicious and the prices is very cheap.

After bought some snacks, i bought Empal Gentong, it's like a soup of meat with a lot of herb and spices. It's so delicious.

JAKARTA

I went to Jakarta because i want to go shopping and go to Dunia Fantasi (Dufan). I stayed at my uncle's apartment. On the first day in Jakarta, I went to Grand Indonesia Shopping Center. It's a really big mall and has a lot of places to shopping. I bought some clothes in a several places.

The next day, I went to Dufan. It's very fun because there are a lot of playground. The weather when i go there is not too hot so I'm very excited to play in a lot of places.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MY DREAM

Story of My Life

EDU PASSION 2019